Long Term Car Hire in Brisbane
Long Term Car Hire in Brisbane — the Affordable Solution
If you’re looking to buy a car or van, whether new or used, there are plenty of ways to do it. The simplest way is to pay in full with cash but most people don’t have the resources to do that. The most common way is to obtain finance, usually in the form of a car loan from the dealer or a bank, which is repaid over a defined period.
For those who can’t obtain a loan, long term car rental in Brisbane may be the only option. At RentBuyIt, we can help you with this type of arrangement by providing flexible and affordable agreements and the opportunity to own the vehicle upon successful completion of the contract.
What Our Clients Say
The Best Type of Long Term Car Hire in Brisbane
Being granted a loan at an affordable rate is normally dependent on you having a good credit score. You won’t do this if you have previously defaulted on payments, entered into a credit agreement or have been declared bankrupt. And this doesn’t only apply to previous loans, but also for credit cards, utility bills and various financial transactions. In fact, if you’ve never taken out a loan or had a credit card, you may not have sufficient credit history to satisfy potential lenders.
If your credit rating is poor or non-existent, you may not be offered a loan at all. Even if you are, you’ll be viewed as a bad credit risk and may be asked to supply a guarantor as well as being charged an excessively high interest rate that may add thousands of dollars to the cost of the vehicle and make it unaffordable. In this case, long term car lease in Brisbane will be the best alternative to get you mobile with a lease to buy car.
Benefits of our Rent to Buy SolutionLong term car leasing in Brisbane from RentBuyIt has one significant difference from standard leases and rental agreements. If you complete the contract successfully, the ownership of the vehicle will be transferred to you at no additional cost other than government charges. Other benefits of our service include:
- the ability to build an improved credit history by making all due payments on time and in full
- a vehicle that will serve as a down payment on any future purchase, so you don’t have to find a cash deposit
- flexible terms because we want to provide an agreement that fits in with your circumstances and your budget
- reliable vehicles, either new ones or used models that have been well maintained and thoroughly checked.
- be at least 21 years old and have a valid and appropriate driving licence
- have sufficient income to meet the regular payments and be able to prove that by providing recent payslips, bank statements or Centrelink statements
- have proof of who you are (a passport or driving licence) and where you live (a recent utility bill).
Now servicing Victoria, South Australia, and Brisbane customers.